Since launching the first native mobile ad technology, we’ve been on a mission to help app developers craft more effective ad strategies. After winning numerous tests against competitors, we are so confident our new SDK can improve eCPMs by at least 30%, we’re willing to put $30,000 on it. See terms and conditions below for more details.
If a new partner meets ALL of the following conditions below, then NativeX will guarantee that it will increase a partner’s U.S. in-app ad revenue by at least 30% after the first 30 days. If NativeX does not increase the partner’s U.S. in-app ad revenue by at least 30%, then NativeX will pay the partner $30,000.
· Partner must average 500,000 daily U.S. impressions during the 30 day period.
· Reporting of impressions and revenue will be based solely on NativeX’s reporting. Revenue will be measured the first week following the 30 day time period.
· Partner needs to provide NativeX with proof of their January 2014 eCPMs by GEO before going live.
· NativeX will have the right to audit partner’s baseline eCPM claims.
· Offer is per partner and not per app.
· iOS and Google Play apps only.
· NativeX ads must be given an identical placement to partner’s current ad network (and comparable GEO mix) and must have identical ad formats. Revenue increase will be based only on the ad formats partner runs with NativeX.
· Only interstitial and/or video ad formats will be compared.
· Partner must implement NativeX’s SDK (version 5.0) and be live and displaying ads by April 15, 2014.
· Partner needs to provide all required creatives at least five business days prior to going live.
· Partner must give NativeX permission to publicize the result of the promotion with specific partner performance data, assets, and intellectual property.
· NativeX may reject any partner for any reason.
· Partner must sign NativeX’s contract prior to going live.
· Payment, if applicable, will be made along with partner’s next scheduled payment.